A Gail Crosman Moore Workshop
Organic Felted Pods
Sunday March 19, 2017
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Felting and Embellishment, rules out the window!
In this Full day class we will be wet felting small objects that we will then free form embellish with seed beads and sequins. Covered will be considerations in finishing fine craft, color and texture exploration, sewing tricks and embellishment ideas.
This is for everyone, no particular skill level required. As with most things, you explore at what ever level you are experiencing.
Cost of Instruction: $95
Cost of Kit: $40 (includes wool fleece, a selection of sequins, seed beads, Italian roving, needle, nymo.)
The instructor will provide tools. Students might bring a shoe box size Tupperware container, scissors and a bath towel IS necessary. If you are bringing seed beads bring some extras to class as I won't have a full complement of beads, just a sampling of different sizes and finishes.
$25 deposit at time of registration. (limit of 20 people per class)
This deposit will need to be paid by the Wednesday before the scheduled class.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.
- Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given.In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.