A Diane Dennis Workshop
Acorn Pendant Necklace
Sunday October 8, 2017
The last few years I have been fascinated by the costume jewelry of Miriam Haskel after seeing an exhibit of some of her vintage pieces in a museum collection. These pieces have become prizes of collectors, her jewelry was worn by Joan Crawford, Lucille Ball, Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor. Joan Crawford was rumored to have owned a set of every ‘Haskel’ produced. This is my ode to Miriam Haskel, the Acorn Pendant Necklace. This piece will have different looks by how you suspend your ‘acorns’.
This is a great 3-hour class as it is component based. Stitches used: circular peyote and herringbone. This is considered an intermediate level beading project.
Experience Level: Intermediate
Cost of Instruction: $ 55
Cost of Kit: $ TBD
$25 deposit at time of registration. (limit of 20 people per class)
This deposit will need to be paid by the Wednesday before the scheduled class.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.
- Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given.In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.