Experience Level: Intermediate and up.
Cost of Instruction: $55.00
Cost of Kit: $ 30.00
$25 deposit at time of registration**. (limit of 20 people per class)
The balance will need to be paid in full before the scheduled class.
Let’s have some fun with these easy beaded bezeled Earrings!
For this class we will be making beaded bezels for a Swarovski Chaton, you will have your choice of color. Counts will be given for using other sizes of crystals. For class we will be keeping the focal small so we are able to complete the bezel in class.
There are so many ways to use this basic bezel, you will work the basic earring version in class. We will discuss finishing options to make the earrings uniquely yours. And these earrings work up quickly and make a great gift.
The great thing about this technique is that we are not gluing down the focal piece. What that means for you is that if you change your mind and want to use the focal in another design-you can-as there will be no damage to the piece. This is a great technique if you have a gemstone cabochon that you do not wish to damage in any way.
This technique will work for a variety of types and sizes of focals that we will discuss in the class. You will learn how to bead around a focal piece of many differing sizes. And it doesn’t matter if there is a hole in your focal or not. This class is suited for the intermediate beading level.
Several colors will be available.
Stitches used: Circular peyote stitch and fringing.
Included in your kit:
• Swarovski SS39 Chaton: 2
• Crystals, 3mm
• Miyuki Delica’s
• Seed beads: 15/0’s
• Ear wires
• Needles; #10 & #12
• Beading thread: FireLine 6lb test, One G, or KO
• Beading wax; micro-crystalline
• Task Light
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
** A non-refundable $25 deposit is needed at time of registration. Please check your schedule and skill level before securing your seat. The balance is due the Wednesday prior to the event and if I don't see or hear from you prior to the event the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card used for the deposit.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.