A Diane Dennis Workshop
Just What You Wanted
Saturday, October 10, 2020
(Online Class via Zoom)
Experience Level: Intermediate and Above
Cost of Instruction: $70.00 *
Cost of Kit: $ TBA *
(limit of 15 people per class)
* All classes need to be paid in full at the time of registration.
A little sparkle and shine from Swarovski Crystal Domes, a little more bling with some crystal embellishments. Add the elegance of Czech crystal pearls and you got Just What You Wanted in a necklace! Create a beaded bezel with 10mm Dome, build it up, and fan it out, embellish with some 2mm Swarovski rounds and Czech crystal pearls, build a sweet little 8mm Czech pearl with circular herringbone, embellish with additional 2mm Czech crystal pearls, connect the Dome bezel and the pearl bezels with a connectors of beaded rings.
Circular peyote with step ups, circular herringbone with step ups.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
** Please check your schedule and skill level before securing your seat.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.