Experience Level: Intermediate and up.
You must be proficient in circular peyote stitch, stepping up and herringbone increases.
Cost of Instruction: $70.00
Cost of Five Component Kit: $ 65.00
Cost of One Component Kit: $ 35.00
$25 deposit at time of registration**. (limit of 20 people per class)
The balance will need to be paid in full before the scheduled class.
The story of Queen Judith is as follows:
Judith is a character from the TV series the Vikings. Judith is quite a character. She starts off a rather meek and mild wife of the prince. When her husband the prince goes off to war, she has an affair with a monk that the Vikings had captured, she has a child by the monk Alhelstan. When her father-in-law King Ecbert cuts off Judith’s right ear (as punishment for her indiscretion) Then Judith and the King have a affair! When King Ecbert dies, her husband becomes King. His reign is quite short as he mysteriously dies, then Judith’s son becomes King, the son by Alhelstan. He mysteriously dies, and his brother, the true king in the line of succession becomes King. And guess what, he also dies a questionable death. And now we have Queen Judith! This necklace is designed after a piece that Judith wears on the Vikings.
I just love this necklace, it is hinged and fits well, and if you don’t want the 5 focal pieces you can make an edited version with a single
As you can see from the picture there will be two versions offered. Four colors available in either the single or 5 component version.
Five component kit: $65.00
Single component kit: $35.00
Included in the kit:
- Delica beads
- 11/0 seed beads in two colors
- 15/0 seed beads in two colors
- SS39 Chatons
- Needles; #10 & #12
- Beading thread: FireLine 6lb test, One G, or KO
- Beading wax; micro-crystalline
- Task Light
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
** A non-refundable $25 deposit is needed at time of registration. Please check your schedule and skill level before securing your seat. The balance is due the Wednesday prior to the event and if I don't see or hear from you prior to the event the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card used for the deposit.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.