Melissa Grakowsky Shippee
Apr 3 - 5, TBD
Apr 18 - TBD
Apr 25, TBD
May 1-3, TBD
May 15 - 17, TBD
Jun 12 - TBD
Jun 25 - A Cut Above
Jun 26 - Adv. Box Making (Day 1)
Jun 27 - Adv. Box Making (Day 2)
Jun 28 - Adv. Box Making (Day 3)
Jul 9-12, TBD
Aug 13 - 16, TBD
Aug 28 - 30, TBD
Sep 25 - 27, TBD
Oct 2 - 4, TBD
A Donna Dickt Workshop
French Beaded Flower Brooches
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Experience Level: Beginner and up.
Cost of Instruction: $ 70.00
Cost of Kit: NA - Supplies are available at Bead Soup prior to the event.
(limit of 20 people per class)
The balance will need to be paid in full before the scheduled class.
Click here for the French Beaded Flower Brooches materials list.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.
- Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case, 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
- ** A non-refundable $25 deposit is needed at the time of registration. Please check your schedule and skill level before securing your seat. The balance is due the Wednesday prior to the event and if I don't see or hear from you prior to the event the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card used for the deposit.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.