(Online Class via Zoom)
Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Cost of Instruction: $85.00
Cost of Kit: $ 95.00
$25 deposit at time of registration**. (limit of 20 people per class)
The balance will need to be paid in full before the scheduled class.
Please mail in your deposit check. Thank you!
//// > All signups will end three weeks prior to each event so that kits can get prepared and sent out.
Weave a collection of delicate beaded beads and combine them with a matching pendant for a soft floral necklace. The Highland Garden Necklace features six dainty beaded beads woven with seed beads and O beads using the geometry of a dodecahedron; a polyhedron made up of twelve pentagons. The matching focal pendant also uses the geometry of a dodecahedron, and is woven from lentil beads, half tila beads, and additional seed beads. Round Swarovski crystal pearls complete the necklace.
This class is perfect for the student who is familiar with right angle weave and who would like to learn how to weave embellished dodecahedron beaded beads. Students will learn how to weave both the small beaded beads and the focal pendant, and how to distribute the colors of the flowers evenly on both objects.
Familiarity with Right Angle Weave, and comfort with working with size 15° seed beads. Experience in cubic right-angle weave (CRAW) is helpful.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
** A non-refundable $25 deposit is needed at time of registration. Please check your schedule and skill level before securing your seat. The balance is due the Wednesday prior to the event and if I don't see or hear from you prior to the event the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card used for the deposit.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.