Saturday June 30, 2018
Experience Level: Confident Beginner
Cost of Instruction: $ 85.00
Cost of Kit: $ 57.00
$25 deposit at time of registration. (limit of 20 people per class)
This deposit will need to be paid by the Wednesday before the scheduled class.
Create one of a kind rings and pendants with river stones and silver. This class will offer hands on experience with a flex shaft and how to properly use it. Students will learn how to drill several pieces, create rivets and bend wire for a simply Pop creation! Enough material will be provided to complete both projects. (Stones will vary in color and size.) Tools and equipment is available for purchase from instructor.
Students are asked to bring the following:
- Flush cutters
- Black Sharpie (fine tip)
- Eye protection
- Super grip gloves (optional)
- Magnifying glasses and Ott light as needed
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.
- Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.