(Online Class via Zoom)
Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Cost of Instruction: $80.00
Cost of Kit: $ 65.00
$25 deposit at time of registration**.
The balance will need to be paid in full before the scheduled class.
Please mail in your deposit check. Thank you!
Explore the world of new Star shapes.
Compass Rose is the fourth new Star shape in my series of stars. Chart your course and let the 8 cardinal winds blow Compass Rose will guide you. This shape found on maps is what started my journey exploring new shapes.
In this class learn how to mix different peyote styles into one piece to create a new and unique form..
Basic knowledge of peyote is required.
Online Class Details:
- You will bead along with Franklin and in each class you should be able to complete two points.
- Class will be 11-5:00 PM with a 30 minute lunch break and breaks when needed.
- This is an online class so everyone needs access to a computer because the store is not open yet
- A Virtual Trunk show may be available throughout each class - more information to follow.
- Ghosting will be allowed but each beader will need to purchase the class and the kit.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
** A non-refundable $25 deposit is needed at time of registration. Please check your schedule and skill level before securing your seat. The balance is due the Wednesday prior to the event and if I don't see or hear from you prior to the event the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card used for the deposit.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.