( Online Class )
Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Cost of Instruction: $95.00
Cost of Kit: Please see this Colorway Chart for all color options and kit costs.
$25 deposit at time of registration**. (limit of 20 people per class)
The balance will need to be paid in full before the scheduled class.
This beautifully 3-dimensional flower form is mounted atop a cork "lily pad" and then finished off with a lovely tassel and sparkling neck straps. Stitches include peyote stitch, right angle weave, herringbone stitch, spiral stitch and chenille. Proficiency in all stitches is highly recommended.
Online Class Details:
In this age of abundant caution we’ve decided to make the upcoming classes virtual in format. Because my virtual format is a bit different from other forms out there, I wanted to take a moment to lay it all out for you . . .
Workshops will be in a video format, produced and edited and accessible via password for a 48 hour time period. During those 48 hours you can watch and re-watch the video as many times as you like. The advantage to this format is that you can replay any portion of the video, take breaks at your convenience and even bead along, pausing and starting as necessary. Videos will follow the same sequence as the printed instructions which you will be provided ahead of the scheduled class time and cover every step of the project. After the workshop’s allotted time frame is over there will be a scheduled one-hour zoom “after party” where those who would like can gather with me to go over questions, talk about the project or just simply catch up in “person.”
Kits are available but must be pre-ordered. Currently there are many issues with sourcing so in order to ensure your kit choice and its timely delivery, kits must be ordered no later than 1 month prior to the scheduled workshop. I will do my best to accommodate late sign ups with their kit requests but there are no guarantees.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
** A non-refundable $25 deposit is needed at time of registration. Please check your schedule and skill level before securing your seat. The balance is due the Wednesday prior to the event and if I don't see or hear from you prior to the event the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card used for the deposit.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.