A Melanie Potter Workshop
Starry Starry Night
Friday September 8, 2017
Looking up into a clear night sky at the heavenly host of lights brings a sense of awe and wonder.
Oftentimes, it’s a delight to receive inspiration from nature but I’m always mindful of the execution never reaching the glory of the original creation. This thin dainty bracelet is an attempt at taking in nature’s inspiration and recreating a form that is ordered with precision.
The band features small stars with a zircon or pearl in the center along the band. Each zircon or pearl is secured within a structure that has a base and is dimensional and are connected in an alternating pattern. A large focal bead crusted with tiny zircons breaks the pattern and provides more visual interest.
The closure is a button and loop connection that securely attaches to the last star.
Experience Level: Intermediate
Cost of Instruction: $ 95.00
Cost of Kit: TBD
$25 deposit at time of registration. (limit of 20 people per class)
This deposit will need to be paid by the Wednesday before the scheduled class.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.
- Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given. In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.