An Amee Sweet-McNamara Workshop
Thursday April 6, 2017
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Come discover the magical properties of polymer clay! Before cane-making and Skinner blends, polymer clay was and is – at its heart – a remarkably versatile sculpting medium. Amee Runs with Scissors’ brand new “Eye-On-You” locks are a wonderful way to learn how easy it is to work in layers, add embellishments and further enhance your work with mica powders and antiquing.
Kits include lock with key, polymer clay, glass eye (which can be swapped out for a rivoli for those who prefer a more glitzy/less gothic look). Teacher will provide work surfaces, rollers, cutters, brushes and ovens for use in class. This is a fun, three-hour class and most students will finish their work in class.
Experience Level: Beginner
Cost of Instruction: $45
Cost of Kit:$TBD
All materials for this class will be available for purchase at Bead Soup. Pattern is supplied at the start of class.
Store policies regarding Designer Series and Guest Instructor Workshops
- All workshops require pre-registration, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Workshops MUST be paid for at the time of registration. Please do not email us to register for these workshops. All registrations and payments must be made over the phone by calling 240-456-4568 or by registering in person at the store.
- All kits may be purchased directly from the instructor on the day of your workshop.
- Coupons may not be used for Designer Series and Guest Instructor workshops.
- If you miss or cannot make a workshop for which you are registered, you will be given credit that can be applied to another class or store merchandise. However, because we pay guest instructors for a minimum number of students, if you were included in that minimum required number, no money will be refunded and no credit will be given.In any case 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive any refund or credit. Cancellations must be made by calling the store, 240-456-4568, or by stopping by the store in person. Cancellation requests received via email will not be accepted.
- If you are registered for a workshop and cannot attend, we cannot give a refund for any reason unless the class is filled and there is someone on the waiting list who can take your place. If you can find someone to replace you in the class, that is fine also.
Bead Soup must enforce these policies due to the high cost of bringing such high profile instructors to the shop.
Thank you for your understanding.